We are always looking for dedicated volunteers, and there are so many ways to get involved:
- Volunteer as a “Book Buddy” to provide one-on-one reading help for a girl for our K-3 Literacy Initiative
- Book Buddies assist us in making reading fun while building the critical early literacy skills our children need to be successful in life.
- Participants in the program benefit from the support of adult literacy mentors doing various literacy-based activities including: individual or small group read-a-loud activities, work with flash cards, or playing reading games.
- Become a BOLD Futures mentor
- Girls Inc.’s BOLD Futures program empowers all girls to become independent and constructive adults by helping them to develop self-esteem and the skills to make positive life choices.
- BOLD Futures is an after-school mentoring program designed for girls ages 9-14.
- Mentors must be able to meet with mentees once a week for two hours per week throughout the school year.
- Volunteer your company or organization as a Career Exploration site for a day
Just give us your name, email, and which of the above opportunities you would like to be involved with.